Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

ACK!!! Where did nine years go????

some of my high school classmates are beginning to plan our 10 year reunion...ACK!!!!!

Where the hell did nine years go? OMG OMG OMG


I want to go; there are people I would like to see again, and I would like to visit Vegas again, since I haven't been there since moving away, but seriously???? I didn't have the best high school experience. I did have a few friends, but overall, I didn't fit in anywhere. This is saying a lot considering I went to a magnet school where to outsiders we were ALL considered freaks and geeks. For those who have seen Glee, think an entire school of music like that. Sort of like the Fame school set in the desert. I was in the academic side of it, and I wasn't a popular person (more like the annoying one people tolerated). I wasn't top of the class, but I wasn't middle of the road...and I definitely pissed people off. I had friends, then I didn't. Yes, I had a lot of family drama that made me have some serious issues that attributed to that, but still.
Have I changed since high school? Didn't have much of a choice in that area. Have the people I went to school with? That's what I wonder. I know some are still awesome and nice, and I chat with them via Facebook (ah, the magic of that social network....), but I am scared to go there and see some old, I guess I'd call them differences of opinion come up. I'm worried that once all the cliques see each other again, they'll split off and then I'll be on the outside again.

I have a year, I guess. A year to lose some weight (there is a LOT to lose), plan the trip out there (going to try and fit in some time visiting my family out there at the same time), etc. Here's hoping that things go okay.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see you there! Of course this is coming from one outsider to another, so I don't know how much that means but...
    Then again most who say they had a great high school experience is lying through their teeth

    ReplyDelete