Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010


So I've been away from blogging for a bit, thanks to Baldman's new job and the chaos that ensued to get it and to get into a routine. My mom also visited for ten days, supposedly to help but was actually more of a hindrance. Whatever, over and done with now.

With Baldman's new job we have good benefits and definitely better pay. While this is great and all, and he loves his job, it's leaving me torn.

I am still debating whether or not we should try to have one more child. We can afford it now, but because of the bicornuate thing it'll automatically be considered high risk, meaning bedrest, possible hospital time before birth, possible NICU time, etc. I don't know if I want to put my whole family through that. Supergrammy is being more of a help, which is nice, and we'd pay her to take care of Monkeychild if bedrest happens, but do I really want to risk it?

MonkeyChild loves other kids, and babies on TV, so I think if we do try it would be best to do so sooner. I do my schoolwork online, so that won't be affected unless I am hospitalized with no wifi access. Baldman would love one more kiddo, and I would too...but is it worth the risks involved?

LOL, see why I am torn??? 

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo. Good luck with that decision. The answer is there, inside you, or deep in the ground, somewhere. If you're quiet enough, you'll hear it.