Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

PCOS is hell

My hormones are all over the place. The doctor and I finally caught each other at the same time on the phone (we've been playing phone tag for over a week now), and while I can't be in the study for PCOS and conception because of the bicornuate (which sucks, but he's interested in), the tests show that the PCOS is rearing its ugly head. My testosterone levels and another hormone are VERY VERY high (explains the anger and rage issues lately! and the extra hair on my arms and face), and my FSH is LOW.
It means Clomid will be prescribed when I go in for my yearly exam next week. I'm sure he'll be wanting to get an ultrasound of the bicornuate, too. Not something you see every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment