Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Study Follow up and Socks

So I went to my follow up appointment today with my RE in burlington, and he was awesome, as usual. We had figured out which drug I was on in the study because of the side effects, and he explained that the results that happened were common in the study (I won't tell numbers so that those who read this from the study don't lose hope.). He gave us options, and when we explained that we wanted to take a break for a while and work on treating the PCOS symptoms, he was happy too, saying that it gives him enough time to finish with the last set of participants and he'll have better results to give us the best chances of conceiving again if we so choose. So now I'm back on the BCP and the Metformin, which gives me some hope that I can lose some weight because just diet and exercise isn't cutting it. Dr. Casson is awesome. That's all I can say. First doctor I've had in a long time who listens, doesn't talk to me like I am a moron, and remembers who I am.

In knitting news, I finished my first pair of socks. I don't know if they count, since i did them on the Knifty Knitter blue loom because I had to take a break from the shawl, but they came out cool.


I knit them for Baldman's grandma, since I can't get the shawl done in time for Christmas. These will keep her feet warm in the home, I hope. I think I'll make another pair for my brother for his annual sock present, and if I have enough time a pair for his girlfriend. They only take about five hours to make, so I might be able to pull it off before Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment