Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Not this month....

No luck this month, but this works out well. If one believes in that Chinese Birth Chart, and after comparing it to all of my friends who had babies when I did I think it's seriously creepy how accurate it is, we would have conceived a boy this time. February is for a girl, and then boy for March and three months of girls. So I'm hoping for a lucky February!

In other news I signed up for the Jeopardy online test. In grad school I was hit with the not so flattering moniker of "google" because I could pull up facts out of my head faster than a search engine, which drove both professors and classmates nuts. I learned the hard way to keep my mouth shut no matter what, since no one likes being told, by someone either younger than them or supposedly less educated than them, information that they may have gotten wrong. But damn it, I might as well put the great education I got in high school (All those facts from Krausie's class come in handy a lot on that show!) to use....

We took BaldMan's cousins and little man out walking on Lake Champlain last weekend and he got a big kick out of it. Can you tell it was cold? The lake was frozen nearly completely across, except in the very middle where the current is fast. I've been telling Baldman for years I wouldn't walk on the ice, because I was afraid of falling through, but somehow he and the girls convinced me to go out so I could take pictures.  If you can't tell, little man loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment