Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New sister in law!

As of Sunday, I have a new sister in law!

No, Baldman's sister is not involved. Although it would be nice if she were replaced. But I digress..

One of my brothers, the 22 year old one, finally got divorced from his first wife while he was on R&R from his tour in Afghanistan. This is a good thing, because she's literally a crackwhore; she got pregnant by another man while he was deployed to Iraq a few years ago. She is pregnant again and cannot pass a drug test. Yes, he was able to win full custody of the son he had with her, and the boy now lives with my mom until Brother gets back from deployment.

He met a girl while deployed and going through the divorce process, and for awhile it was on and off with them, but now that they are free to be together, they got married over in Afghanistan (she is also in the Army, a medic to his mechanic). She seems like a real sweetheart; and I can't wait to meet her in person! She and Brother return stateside in the end of July, and they will be stationed in DC, which means....

Sorry LVA peoples, but I won't be heading to the reunion this summer. If it had been any other time and I knew the exact dates they would be stateside and in Vegas it might be possible, but since they won't know until only a couple weeks before they leave exact dates, I cannot come. Between that and the chance that I might be pregnant and unable to fly....it's just not feasable. Maybe for Christmas, though.
To be honest, though, I don't really want to go to the reunion anyway, when it seems the committees have no details to give us, or even a venue picked!

No comments:

Post a Comment