Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Feeling lost

I'm feeling very lost.

I can't stand the school I am at; the lack of structure and socializing, not to mention the abysmal ineptitude of the accounting and financial aid departments have killed my drive to go to school. I've been considering another program, but to try and balance school and Monkey Child is getting to me and I can't keep up with it all. I want to quit.

The problem is Bald Man. I've been telling him how I feel and how much I want to stop school until MonkeyChild is in school himself, but he's not listening. I know he's stressed; the impending government shutdown means he may not get a paycheck for awhile (but will still have to work) and we'll have to go back on public assistance for awhile. But damn it, I can't keep up with the kiddo, plus his increasing pain levels which leave me doing everything except driving.

I think it'll be time to take some time away from school, maybe do some writing and finish those unfinished novels I've been working on for years when I get the itch to write; plus I can focus on little man more often, which is something he's needing more and more lately. I'm looking at doing some sort of direct sales like Pampered Chef to bring in some extra money, so maybe taking a break from school would be good. Especially if we continue to try for another baby.

Now, how do I convince Baldman that this is the right thing to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment