Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

No more school, no more guilt

Convinced the Baldman that school needs to be on the back burner and he agreed. He also was okay with me getting into Pampered Chef, which is awesome.

I've been waiting for the guilt to come, but other than a little in the beginning of making this decision, I don't feel sorry or any real guilt. Between Monkey Child needing more and more attention and Baldman's physical limitations getting worse this is the best thing I could have done. Last night I slept well for the first time in months. I've been able to get mostly caught up on housework and have been able to give Monkey Child the extra one on one time he's been wanting lately.

In other news, no luck on the babymaking front, but I'm thinking once warmer weather hits and Baldman's knees and back stop bugging him so much, it'll be easier to get into that babymaking mood. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment