We decided since our insurance will cover the fertility drugs, we're going to try that. Not looking forward to the mood swings that are likely to come about, but it could be worse. This is the last step I'm willing to take. If it doesn't work, we'll adopt eventually.
In other news, we're flooding in our yard. Seriously, the river is in my yard.